As followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, we are committed to the historic doctrines of Biblical Christianity, as revealed in the Bible (2 Tim. 3:16-17). Relying exclusively upon God’s infallible Word, we boldly confess that:
- SCRIPTURE ALONE is our all-sufficient, inspired, inerrant, and infallible authority for every aspect of doctrine, worship, ministry, and ethics.
- GRACE ALONE is the basis upon which the Triune God freely chooses, redeems, regenerates, forgives, and transforms hell-deserving sinners into heaven-bound saints.
- CHRIST ALONE (as the God-man Mediator) redeems lost sinners by the infinite merit of His perfect obedience, His atoning death, and His victorious resurrection.
- FAITH ALONE is the instrument or means whereby we must receive Christ and His spotless, blood-bought righteousness for our justification.
- GLORY BE TO GOD ALONE for sovereignly planning, accomplishing, and applying every aspect of human salvation to His people, from start to finish, such that He says, “I will not give My glory to another!” (Isa. 48:11) and such that we must say, “Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but to Your name give glory” (Ps. 115:1).