The RPCNA Covenant of Baptism is as follows:
- Do you believe this child is a possession of God entrusted to your care?
- In this light, do you promise to provide for his/her temporal well-being, to teach him/her to love God and His Word, the Bible, and to provide him/her with a God-centered education?
- Do you promise to teach him/her of his/her sinful nature, of the plan of salvation which centers in Jesus Christ, and his/her own personal need of a relationship with Christ?
- To the end that he/she may grow in the Christian life, do you promise to pray for him/her, and to train him/her to read the Bible, to pray, to keep the Lord’s Day and to understand the nature of the Church, the value of its worship and fellowship, and his/her need to seek communicant membership in the church?
- Do you promise to lead him/her by your example and parental discipline exercised in love, to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness in all the relationships of life?
- Do you make these promises in the presence of God, in humble reliance upon His grace, as you desire to give your account with joy at the Last Great Day?
Immediately prior to the baptism of an adult or a covenant child, he or she is officially received into our local fellowship by the members of our congregation, who affirm the following vow:
Do you, the members of this congregation, receive this child into your fellowship and promise to pray for him/her, and to help and encourage the parents as they seek to bring him/her up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord?